Friday, November 12, 2010

Hello Everyone,

As you undoubtedly know, Jake's Chicago Politics has been on hiatus for two years. I think that it is safe to say Jake's Chicago Politics is about to revive what it started in 2006. Please stay tuned for our new website that is currently under construction. There will also be a new podcast that people can download via itunes or other podcast hosting services. Until then, I will utilize this blog for political purposes.

Over the past two years, I have been focused on my school work. In fact, this past June I graduated from Lincoln Park High School and this September marked my first semester at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Since October of 2008, I have been working part-time at a local grocery store. Plus, during the last year, my Blues Career has blossomed and can be monitored at http://www.jacobschulz.com I have been very busy, but now I believe it is time to step back into the political arena!

Also, I have decided to stay out of the race for Alderman the 2011 elections. For a brief time, I mulled the possibility of declaring candidacy in the race. However, for the 2015 election, don't count me out ;)

It feels good to be back and I am ready to start working for the community again!

Sincerely,

Jacob Schulz

No comments: